Non-Resident Indians (NRI’s) can invest in India and be a part of India Growth Story. The new government at the Centre has led to a revival in investor sentiment in India. The Investment avenues for NRI’s are:
> Direct Equity
> Mutual Funds
> Insurance Plans.
> Bonds issued by a public sector undertaking (PSU) in India.
> Non-convertible debentures of a company incorporated in India.
> Real Estate.
We at AANEEV Wealth help NRI’s in creating a well-diversified Portfolio, Monitor and Rebalance the same at regular intervals.
- Demat and Trading account: We assist in the opening of a Demat account.
- NRE/NRO Bank Account: We help in opening of Bank Accounts.
- PAN Card: We offer PAN Card assistance to NRI’s.
- Online Mutual Funds investment with Portfolio Tracking Report.
- Financial Plan.
- Real Estate Advisory and Transaction.
Please contact us today to learn more and schedule your complimentary 30 minutes to get an acquainted meeting to discuss how AANEEV Wealth can help you achieve financial peace of mind.